As things begin to slowly bloom and the sun lingers longer into the evening, is there anything better than being able to finally be outdoors? Since it appears we will be spending a lot of time at home this spring and possibly summer (eek!), updates to the patio are well worth it. And given the sales retailers are having, it is a good time to take advantage since patio furniture can be so pricey.
I pulled some beautiful sets that are all on sale, planters just shouting for flowers, and some fun accessory items that will make you smile.
5. If there was ever a time to finally put up bistro lights, it is now! Makes everything magical. $28
8. Gasped over these ceramic basket planters. so sweet
10. A white rocker perfect for evening sipping (comes in other colors) $144
12. You cannot ever tired of a perfect teak set. Love the bench for kiddies to pile on. $688
13. A classic white planter box, I have these at my house now $70
Will post on fun kids items tomorrow! Stay tuned!