Happy Weekend loves. Anything fun planned? We are going to enjoy a good amount of unscheduled fun with the kids and then I have the privilege of co-hosting a baby shower for two lovely ladies. Both of which are having baby girls, which is sooo on trend right now. Well at least the pink part. ha Blush is everywhere and I am digging it. It is an easy neutral to work into your stand by pieces and looks good on everyone. Plus, who could not feel feminine and cheery in soft pink? That is right, no one. Here are some fun pieces in spring's hottest hue...
1. This dress is too sweet and screams "wear me to Easter Brunch!)
2. LOVE these suede open toed booties. Would look great with skinny jeans.
3. We still need sweaters and I am gaga over this one.
5. The thought of this pretty tulle maxi skirt paired with a body suit or luxe t-shirt makes me so happy.
6. The perfect jersey dress to wear with flats all day and your fave heels at night.
7. A blush market bag to hold everything.
8. All the cool girls are wearing culottes. This jumpsuit, I can get behind.
9. The prettiest sandals maybe ever.
10. Because cold shouldering is here to stay and I love the eyelet.
12. An easy, comfy dress that you will reach for all Spring long. (add leggings now, bare legs later)
13. So I have a strange obsession with backpacks right now. This one would be perfection.
14. Part varsity sweater, part perfect jean topper. (and later denim cut offs)
15. A classic zipper clutch in a pretty pink.
16. The go to flats that I always go back to.