"Florals? For Spring? How groundbreaking."
It is true. Florals have always been there. But somehow the recent prints and applications feel really fresh. I am even loving a full blown grandma print. Lady like, but with a modern twist. Here are some options that I am loving, some you could even wear now layered with your winter pieces and later all on their own.
1. A folky floral print that I am obsessed with. (on sale)
3. A classic and sweet wrap dress.
5. This trumpet style dress would be flattering on almost anyone. LOVE
7. This Liberty print is everything in this off the shoulder top.
8. This jumpsuit is so good, bold, but so good.
9. A pretty skirt to pair with tights now and strappy sandals later.
10. Love a moody floral and this dress has such pretty details.
11. A simple silhouette in this flutter dress, but in a pretty blush.
12 A simple sheath made so pretty with pink and red flowers.
13. A little boho with ruffles, this dress would be perfect for Spring Break.