"Florals? For Spring? How groundbreaking."
It is true. Florals have always been there. But somehow the recent prints and applications feel really fresh. I am even loving a full blown grandma print. Lady like, but with a modern twist. Here are some options that I am loving, some you could even wear now layered with your winter pieces and later all on their own.
1. A folky floral print that I am obsessed with. (on sale)
2. The bow and black piping makes this rose print blouse so modern. (love this blouse too)
3. A classic and sweet wrap dress.
4. Such a fun and colorful off the shoulder dress. (this one is pretty too)
5. This trumpet style dress would be flattering on almost anyone. LOVE
6. This dress is what I want to wear every day once it is warm. (this is a fun skirt too)
7. This Liberty print is everything in this off the shoulder top.
8. This jumpsuit is so good, bold, but so good.
9. A pretty skirt to pair with tights now and strappy sandals later.
10. Love a moody floral and this dress has such pretty details.
11. A simple silhouette in this flutter dress, but in a pretty blush.
12 A simple sheath made so pretty with pink and red flowers.
13. A little boho with ruffles, this dress would be perfect for Spring Break.
Post a Comment