Though we are headed for both snow and sun this year, I have much more fun looking for warm weather pieces than cold. You get more longevity out of them going into the warmer months. Plus, it is a great reminder that Summer is kind of almost here. I know some of you may be headed out soon, but there is still time to grab a couple pieces to get you even more excited for your trip. Here is what I am coveting...
1. This ballerina style one piece looks crazy flattering.
3. This chambray jumpsuit is equal parts chic and relaxed. Love.
4. Gingham + off the shoulder is a winner.
5. Mirrored shades in a modern shape at a great price.
6. Cheeky espadrilles are so great.
7. Obsessed with these silky striped shorts.
9. Slides are everywhere right now. Love this simple white pair. Comes in other colors as well. (these are cute too)
10. A versatile cardigan for cool nights.
11. This draped dress one shoulder could be dressed up or down so easily.
12. Dying over the flutter sleeves, poms, and stripes of this dress. (Love this one, and this one too)
13. A truly packable hat.
14. A cute spotted skirt to throw on with a tank and flips.
15. A wide leg jumpsuit in pink screams vacation. And the price is great.
16. A white eyelet dress is always the best.