It can be hard to pick out items for some one's home. Nothing that makes too much of a statement and something that can be discreetly placed in many places is best. There is so much to sift through, but here are a few of my favorite items for the girl who loves making her house a home.
1. I love this little plate for a jewelry or key catch all on a nightstand or entry table. C. Wonder $35
2. For the girl who loves to bake, this rabbit cake stand is adorable. Lulu & Georgia $78
3. A design book from one of my favorite bloggers. Includes some of her essays that I love, plus looks great on a coffee table. Elements of Style $35
4. A bright Mexican serape would look great as a throw and is so unexpected. Lulu & Georgia $50
5. Coasters that feel like art. $75
6. The ultimate tray for the hostess. Alexandra Von Furstenburg $220 (other colors too)
Check out all of the other gift guides: