So I know that Christmas is far away (kind of) and for those that have been extra, extra nice this year and are thinking Santa will be bringing them the bag of their dreams, I thought I would put some together. Investment pieces tend to take a little more time to shop for.
Any of these classic bags from the most beloved designers are investment pieces that will stand the test of time. In neutrals, blush, and navy, you cannot go wrong.
And if it is Santa that is reading this and needs some advice for his lucky lady, you can always email me for advice about these bags and any gifts for that matter. Feel free to forward on, ladies. He needs the help! ha
1. This Valentino rock stud is roomy and swoon worthy. $2345
2. Every cool Parisian girl is carrying one of these is seems. Saint Laurent $2750
3. I am a sucker for the throwback Gucci G logo. This bag feels so 70s in the best way possible. $1950
4. This Proenza Schouler PS1 is one of my favorites. I have it in coral, but this navy is amazing. $1695
5. A cream bag is so chic and this Chloe satchel makes it even more so . $1950
6. The Saint Laurent logo bag is on every must have list right now. $2265
7. The peek a boo Fendi is a new classic with that gorgeous fold. $5750
8. This Valentino rock stud cross body is perfect. It had to be ripped from my body when I saw it recently. $2395
9. This bright navy Prada is a great size and shape. $1630
10. The dusty pink of this classic Balenciaga is so pretty. $1635
11. The 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel in this jade color always sells out quick. $895
12. This lady like Givenchy is extra roomy and stunning. $2435
Are you drooling?
Post a Comment