Being away is bliss. Not only for the change in temperatures, but also the change of pace. While we stay very busy with the kids, we also unplug and the worries of the every day chores and obligations are far, far away. While I might not be posting every day that I am here, I actually have a little more time to write. So the blog lives on.
In the interest of staying in the travel theme, my first holiday gift guide of the season is for the girl on the go. Maybe she travels a lot to far off places, has kids that have her all over town, or has a job that has her running around all day every day, these would all be perfect for her.
1. An eco friendly glass water bottle with the sweetest heart on it. bkr $35
2. The entire beauty set from Glossier is fantastic and travel friendly. $80 The rose water mist and balm dot com is my have. Perfect stocking stuffers.
3. I love the mix of refinement and coziness of these gloves. So great. Carolina Amato $160
4. A pair of throw back kicks go great with skinnies or leggings for running errands or after kids. Nike $59
5. As a tote or a shoulder bag, this fits everything, including a laptop. Madewell $168 (other colors)
6. Because aviators are always reliable in any situation. And these have a great mirrored finish. Saint Laurent $375
7. The sweetest to go cup for her tea or coffee. Asos $15
8. These chubby sticks are moisturizing balm with a touch of color. Can't go wrong the any color, especially the light pinks. Clinque $18
9. A cozy blanket that packs up well and an eye mask is great for the constant traveler. Target $16
My biggest problem with the gift guides is I want everything! If you are looking for anything specific this season, let me know and I can put a post together.
Previous gift idea posts: