Shoes are definitely a weakness, but also a necessity. They complete your look and stand so gorgeously tall lining your closet. And while we wish that all of them could have shiny red bottoms, utility and budget trumps that. When we do splurge and get that shiny new pair with the world recognized name, it better be a pair with some longevity. Something that goes with half of the clothes in your closet and can be worn day or night. It is best to stick with the classics. Here are the pairs that would fill some holes in my closet. And maybe yours?
1. Patent holds up so well, so these nude Christian Louboutin would be leg lengthening for years. $775
2. Always loved these and their cameo in SATC Manolo Blahnik $740
3. The stretchy back of these over the knee boots makes them a perfect fit for anyone Stuart Weitzman $598
4. The first and original bootie. Rag & Bone $525
5. The only thing hanging me up on the Nudist is the color. But nude seems best. Stuart Weitzman $398
6. If they are good enough for Audrey, they are more than good enough for me. Salvatore Ferragamo $450
What classic pair are you eyeing?
Post a Comment