We are deep in the season where you talk about the weather a lot and it is a bummer. So though this post is all about getting out of town, I do try to enjoy my own even in this dirty snow/maybe raining/but always cold time of year.
Like enjoying that the sun is actually shining past 5pm.
And magic hour is a thing even in the winter.
Or jumping in a puddle with one of the kids to make their day.
And cozy sweaters by fires somewhere with friends.
Mostly I am complaining, but every so often we make the best of it.
And when I am in the get me out of here head space, I start looking for fun new pieces to enjoy in the warm sun. Hence this heavenly packing list that would be perfect anywhere a pool and cold drinks is involved. And for those of you that live in the desert or by the beach year round, something for your every day closet, you lucky girl.
1. Love this Ulla Johnson dress for day or night
3. A minimalist leather sandal is always so chic
4. A high quality stripe shirt to half tuck into #5
5. The high waisted boyfriend denim shorts that anyone can wear
6. The combo of blue mirrored lenses and tortoise is so good on these glasses
8. A leopard shirt cover up is unexpected and I like it
10. A silk t shirt dress that easily dresses up or down
11. Classic white sneakers that go good with dresses too
13. A chambray baby doll that is easy to eat cheeseburgers in
14. A super sweet yellow gingham dress
15. Pink shades that are just pink enough
16. A ruffled low block heel because who wants to wear high heels on vacay?