Spring fever has started, which for a Midwestern is rough. At least two months of cold weather to go, and counting. For those of you in warmer climates, I want to be you.
With Spring Fever comes the urge to purge, one of my all time favorite hobbies (you wouldn't know it if you saw my kids rooms, but I swear it is true). And the biggest bonus of emptying clutter is seeing the spaces you are in more clearly and what might be added.
Smartly, of course.
After the clean out is done, add a few items to enhance your space. And of course make you happy, most importantly.
Here is what is on my current wish list.
1. This pretty mirror would bring some whimsy to the dining room. 2. Always on the hunt for a good runner, loving this one
3. A modern print would add a great mix to usual antique wall art 4. Worship these ceramic canisters for pretty open shelf storage
5. Mary could use these pink velvet drapes in her room. Other colors and great price
6. An abstract painting that would bring some color into a space
8. Our family room couch needs a refresh. Thinking these bloom and print pillows would be a good mix
9. A large white washed platter for my coffee table to hold remote/candle/candy
10. An extra set of silverware in brass is so fun. These are on super sale
11. Our kitchen has no clock, its weird. This wood one would bring some warmth
12. I have a few of these classic French glasses and they are perfect for little hands. and big clumsy ones too.
13. Having a few favorite photos in black and white placed in these rose gold frames would be SO pretty
14. A marble butter keeper to feel fancy for under $20