Spring Break does not stop when you graduate from school. The desire to get out of town at the end of a long winter stays with you forever. Or at least until you can live the dream of being a snow bird. Here's to that.
My Spring Break starts a week from today and I literally almost cried when Matt told me we were headed South for a week. It gets me in such a mood for pastels with pops of brights and neons.
1. Cute nautical flips from the Gap $16
2. I own these J. Crew shorts, classic $79
3. Minty nail polish from Butter $15
4. A switch from the standard white jean from J Brand $176
5. These Karen Walker glasses have such a fun shape $220
7. From carry on to beach bag from Gap $94
8. Love the mix of leathers on these Cynthia Vincent sandals $195
9. Cute print for dinners out by Pencey $225
10. A little lucite and neon by CC Skye $255
11. Can't go wrong with embellished frogs from J. Crew $98
12. A classic drapey tank to wear with everything J. Crew $24
13. For day or night, pleated maxi by Sabine $59
Hope your winter includes a break too. Unless you live in the warmth, then I envy you for being able to wear all of this year round.
Post a Comment