As Fall begins, so does my usual uniform of jeans or leggings, a comfy tee or sweater in a neutral hue, and black boots or flats. Does your uniform sound a little similar?
Thinking a bright, fun coat would be the best way to cheer up the cold days ahead. And the perfect way to amp up that neutral uniform. Crushing over these lovelies...
1. This blue is perfect. Loved this coat last season too. J. Crew $368 (comes in other colors)
2. This is such a great update to a moto jacket in a fresh color. Banana Republic $198 (on sale)
3. This cabernet red is rich and lovely. Madewell $298
4. A classic red coat, love. Ann Taylor $228
5. Emerald is unexpected in the best way for a coat. Ellen Tracy $198 (on sale and other colors)
6. A dusty pink is sweet, but the duffel style keeps it not too J. Crew $365
Post a Comment