Let's just pretend I was super good this year and Santa was going to drop off a big bag of loot, this is what would be under the tree...
1. I could use a new suit for an upcoming vacay. Love the color block with this top ($44 xs) and this bottom ($40 s).
2. Ina Garten is my hero and this book is perfect for my life right now. Barefoot Contessa Make Ahead $35
3. This would be a dream. In need of a camel bag. Valentino $2495
4. This romper would also be a fun cover up for my trip. Shopbop $118 s
5. These flats have been on my wish list for awhile. Ferragamo $495
6. I could use a refill of my favorite cleanser. Dermalogica $25
7. This would be an upgrade from my current Camelback. bkr $35
8. This sweater would be so great for lounging around the house. Asos $56 s
9. Always in need of a sweet pajama set. Plum Pretty Sugar $48
10. This soft gray coat is perfect for the winter. J. Crew $395
11. This diamond ring set would be a great stack for my left hand. Gorjana $158
12. I live for my sleep masks and this one is so pretty. Plum Pretty Sugar $22
13. I can always use gift cards to my pilates studio. If you live in or near Barrington, try the pilates or yoga. Amazing. Tensile Strength Studio
I hope this gives you some ideas for your list as well.
Check out my other gift guides too:
Post a Comment