To say that I am pysched on a vacation is a huge understatement. I need some sunshine, quiet, and endless chips and salsa. The quiet will be attainable since the kids are staying home. Which as anyone that travels with kids knows makes it an actual vacation, not just a trip. I love my kids, but mama needs a break from doing all the things.
I am bringing a mix of new finds and my tried and true staples.
1. Just got this Le Specs and I LOVE them. Oversized, seriously mirrored, and I love the neutral tone.
2. These pool slides are an investment, but I wear them everywhere. And you cannot go wrong with these.
3. This Sunscreen Oil is approved by my dermo and apparently amazing. Cannot wait to try it out.
4. Hands down my favorite bikini and it is on sale in so many colors.
5. A new sun hat with an extra parge brim and perfect shape.
6. My favorite high waisted jeans shorts to pair with tees.
8. Just got this cloud paint from Glossier and I love the sweet hue it gived my cheeks.
9. A wild new one piece swimsuit
10. I have this dress in red and love it. You feel instantly chic and the fit is so flattering.
11. I love tan towels to bronze up my face since I cover it from the sun most of the time.
12. And I use this magic powder for face sunscreen. If you do not own this, GET IT. It works so well, is super waterproof/sweatproof, and worth every penny. This size lasts a long time.
13. These rubber Valentinos are perfect for packing. They can easily be worn to the beach and then later again for dinner. Loving these too.
Make sure to follow me on Instagram and I will post from my trip!