Though block heels and espadrilles had real moments this Summer. No shoe was the shoe of the season like the slide. And not fancy slides, but the kind you could wear absolutely anywhere. They look great at the pool, they are comfy for running errands, they even work with that favorite light summer dress of yours. They just work, and quite frankly can into Fall. Love them paired with skinny jeans and the even cooler cropped wide leg culotte (yep, you heard that right).
I bought this pair a few weeks ago and cannot get enough.
They come in a bunch of colors, have great lift, are super soft, plus feel elevated but casual.
Here are some other options, all at a great price, that could easily be your new every day shoe from now until snow season.
1. I love the floral print of these from Shopbop
2. A slightly more femme version of the classic Adidas
3. Love these pink Everlane. Also come in a bunch of colors.
4. These furry numbers are cozy also come in black and pink. (these look amazing if you want to splurge)
5. Love just the hint of espadrille of these Splendid
6. These look very Gucci-esque for about 1/10 the price.
7. Another update to a classic, cozy sweatband Adidas
8. Pom poms are never not fun or cute
9. Vince always does minimalism at its best. Also in black