Aaannnnndddd, it's the weekend. Thank goodness. I am off with my high school friends to celebrate a very special bride to be for the weekend. There will be a lot of wine spritzers, 90s hip hop, and laughing until our face hurts. Cannot wait. I hope you are up to something fun too. Here are my current favorites from the week...
1. I have been without a LBD for sometime, so when I stumble upon this Helmet Lang one it was fate. Thick scuba fabric that does not cling or wrinkle, and can easily be dressed up or down.
2. Mary and I have been sporting our new Käärmi bands every day.
3. Loving this in shower body lotion. Nice to not have to be cold out of the shower, then put cold lotion on. Works great too.
4. Loving the look of steel shower doors. Gearing up for a remodel and hoping we can execute it. Anyone have them? Would love to hear your thoughts.
5. Found the perfect not really red, not really pink shade of lip gloss that can be layered for less or more impact.
6. Went a bit off my usual sunglasses style with these Marc Jacobs aviators, for sure my most complimented pair to date.
7. Still love walking into the family room and seeing this giant ottoman from Minda Home. And those Caitlin Wilson pillows.
8. I was gifted this pouch set by Roberta Roller Rabbit and have been using them every day since. They are waterproof and perfect for wet bathing suits and sunscreen.
9. I have been living in this super soft romper all summer. I wish I had it in five colors.