Last week Valentino presented a gorgeous all white haute couture collection that was to die for. Here are a few of my personal favorites.
Gorgeous lace mixed with mod touches and clean lines. It was so so beautiful.
White can be so hard to pull the trigger on if you are not a bride, but it makes such a statement with minimal effort. Though Valentino may be out of range (way out), there are some options that would yes stunning for this winter.
White coats in different shapes, but clean lines to covet.
From Left: Loft $188 (love the soft texture) / Asos $142 (cocoon coats are the shape of the season) / Asos $123 (classic pea coat. love) / Anthropologie $398 (gorgeous shape and love the fur)
I want all of these. How chic is a white dress???
1. This MiH dress is 70% off. So gorge. $168
2. A mod swing dress, much like the Valentinos Asos $85
3. Worship this Asos sweater dress. Pair with booties. $72
4. The lace bottom offsets the structure well on this Chalk Rider dress. $138
5. Paired with black tights, this is the perfect dress for anything. Anine Bing $200
6. this lace dress is so so pretty. Would look cute with boots. Free People $128
7. Hello NYE dress. For Love & Lemons $194
8. The easiest way to wear white. A cable sweater dress. Madewell $128