Sooo having a moment with black and white stripes right now. In a top, a dress, coat, all of it. Classic, yet fun, and surprisingly flattering. Here are some cute options to sport them.
1. This Topshop dress is great year round. $45 (on sale)
2. This top would look great over skinnies. PPLA $35
3. This comfy shift has an exposed zipper in the back. Painted Threads $35
4. This sweater dress looks comfy for the cold weather. Would look great with brown boots. Asos $47
5. This knit sweater dress would be cute belted too. Old Navy $34
6. Love the soft stripes and slinky knit of this A.L.C dress. $475
And though not stripes, I just picked up some black and white pieces that I am pumped to wear tomorrow night for a night out. Black, white, leopard, and gold. Can't go wrong, right?
1. Honestly, these Hudson jeans are the most flattering I have ever worn and so comfortable.
2. I got this French Connection top at Bevello on sale. You can also get it here.
3. I have black cap toe pumps like these from Club Monaco that I love so much.
4. This Bauble Bar hassle necklace is a lot like one of my vintage costume pieces. $36
5. This Claire V. clutch is currently sold out everywhere. It has become my go to. Which is funny since I used to loathe leopard.
I hope your weekend is black, white, and chic all over.