I cannot remember the last time I bought white shoes. Sandals or not, the last pair had to be my wedding shoes or maybe a pair of flips. Though they are usually not on my radar, I came across this pair last week and could not resist.
I cannot find them anywhere on the web, but if you are in Chicago they are on sale at the Christian Louboutin store on Oak. I loved the detail and while they also came in a much more sensible brown leather, the white was something different. There was a sweet woman browsing while I was trying them on and reminded me that white "pops, like no other color," and she was so right.
The ladies above are showing a lot of white on white, but I think I will sport these with other pastels and blue for a prep vibe. Here are some other white sandals that I think would be so fun for the summer.
1. Snakeskin is a great addition to the classic Stuart Weitzman $398
2. Perfect with flirty summer dresses. Gap $44
3. Worship these Joie sandals $125
4. Classic and they look comfy. Topshop $75
5. I have to say I love a Birk, so this trend is fun to me. This style would be the way I would go. $80
6. The buckle detail and white heel are fun Obelia $99
7. Love this modern take on a summer sandal by Halogen $99
8. All white Topshop would be perfect with a bright dress. $80
How do you feel about white?
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Go with site picbear to know more about instagram.ReplyDelete
Really your post is really very good. The article is very good, I like it very much.Here I learned a lot, then I will pay more attention to you. Downloadfreepdf//ADM-201//SC-900ReplyDelete