I cannot remember the last time I bought white shoes. Sandals or not, the last pair had to be my wedding shoes or maybe a pair of flips. Though they are usually not on my radar, I came across this pair last week and could not resist.
I cannot find them anywhere on the web, but if you are in Chicago they are on sale at the Christian Louboutin store on Oak. I loved the detail and while they also came in a much more sensible brown leather, the white was something different. There was a sweet woman browsing while I was trying them on and reminded me that white "pops, like no other color," and she was so right.
The ladies above are showing a lot of white on white, but I think I will sport these with other pastels and blue for a prep vibe. Here are some other white sandals that I think would be so fun for the summer.
1. Snakeskin is a great addition to the classic Stuart Weitzman $398
2. Perfect with flirty summer dresses. Gap $44
3. Worship these Joie sandals $125
4. Classic and they look comfy. Topshop $75
5. I have to say I love a Birk, so this trend is fun to me. This style would be the way I would go. $80
6. The buckle detail and white heel are fun Obelia $99
7. Love this modern take on a summer sandal by Halogen $99
8. All white Topshop would be perfect with a bright dress. $80
How do you feel about white?