Some girls just have that ease of style each day that makes you want to rip off the yoga pants and actually put on an outfit to run your errands. While most girls do not have to be photographed every step of the way, Reese does and she always looks cute.
|Just off to take Ava to soccer practice...|
But the best part of her style is that she does not look like she is trying too hard. As much of a movie star as she is, she still dresses like most women do (or want to) without too many bells and whistles (or labels) to scare us off.
Must be why she is the beloved, sassy girl next store.
Her outfit above is simple, yet chic and oh-so attainable for any of us.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs from Shopbop $275
2. Betsy Johnson $145
3. Marc Jacobs from Endless $225
4. Oliver Peoples from Saks $310
5. Nadri from Nordstrom $118
6. Hayden from Bluefly $109
7. The Row at Barney's $445
8. Ray Ban from Amazon $119
9. Old Navy $35
10. ASOS $26
11. Current Elliot from Cusp $196
12. Fallon from Barney's $140
13. Aubin & Wills Drynum from Net-a-Porter $150
14. Paige premium denim from Far Fetch $321
15. Nine West from Amazon $160
16. Marc Jacobs from Endless $430
17. J Brand from Cusp $169
18. Charles David from Amazon $445
I think a pair of skinny cropped jeans, a pair of boots to tuck them into and a few chic sweaters can get you through until Spring. Reese knows what's up.
My weekend wish is to remember what Reese does and put just a smidge more effort into every day. Well, at least almost every day.