As October comes to a close this week, it also finishes up another Breast Cancer Awareness month. Pink dominates the scene this month from the tops of sky scrapers, to Katy Perry's hair, and everything in between. It is one of those months where you had to have a hand in something Pink related, whether a fundraiser or special cocktail at your favorite bar.
The Pink movement has come a long way and the fun thing is that there is shopping involved. Though a girl loves something pink year round, October is a special time to pick up something that helps the cause.
With one week left, you still have time to make your contribution. I found some great options that all help to raise funds for the research, prevention and awareness of breast cancer.
1. Dress by Blu Moon $84
2. Kristen clutch in pink by Coach $108
3. Pink skinny jeans by True Religion $189
4. Shape of My Heart nail polish by Deborah Lippmann $16
5. Pink rain boots by Hunter $125
6. Friendship bracelet by Jessica Quirk for LOFT Cares $34
7. Semi-precious pink stone ring by Love Child $172
8. Black and pink fleece by North Face $165
9. Pink Pony flip flops by Ralph Lauren $40
10. Cashmere scarf by White + Warren $360
Don't forget it is a great time to give yourself an exam and talk to your doctor about your risks. It is never too early and you can never be too careful.
Love goes out to all with the disease, helping someone through it or has lost someone they love.