I love the idea of a modern, clean-lined, white dress with neutral accessories. It reminds a little of what Ralph Lauren would design with Jil Sander. White dresses can be done in a very romantic way, which is what you usually see. Ruffles, lace, eye-let, and fuller skirts. I do like that look, but something about a modern cut dress and accessories that invoke an easy, natural, almost Americana feeling just seems chicer. The neutral accessories also get more attention next to the white dress.
1. Strapless Dress by BCBG Maxazria
2. Ribbed Tank Dress by Alexander Wang
3. Tank Dress from Zara
4. Open Sleeve Jacquard Dress by Halston Heritage
5. Hitching Post Belt from Anthropologie
6. Rouched Shoes from Barney's Co-Op
7. Knotted Mesh Necklace from J. Crew