Memorial day weekend always brings on the patriotism, a little taste of Summer, and most importantly, killer sales. This year the sites I shop the most have seriously upped their discounts and best part is it can help everyone (including my house) get summer ready.
Here are just a few:
Nordstrom up to 50% off Women, Kids, Men & Home
J. Crew 40% Off. Use code WEEKEND
J. Crew Factory 60% Off Entire Site
Serena & Lily 20% Off use code SUMMERPREP
Net-a-Porter up to 50% off designer everything
Shopbop Up to 40% off thousands of items
Lou & Grey 40% off
Here is what I have on my weekend wish list...
1. Two huge trends in one top, yellow and puff sleeve.
3. This rug is gorg and for the price you can get the REALLY big one you always wanted. (this one too)
4. I just bought this jumpsuit and I will live in it all summer. Looks like an outfit, feels like pajamas. The DREAM!
5. I have always loved this woven fixture. Would look so pretty over my island or the guest room.
6. Slides with ruffles that will look chic, but not kill your feet.
7. The sweetest flutter sleeve dress for Mary.
8. Again with the puff sleeve, I know! But this dress hugs in all the right places and has such a great print. (and this one)
9. I swear by this boys seersucker swimsuit. And for the price you can get multiple for the inevitable popsicle stains.
10. Clear is everywhere and while I wasn't sure I loved it until seeing this crossbody.
11. A soft as can be PJ set (top & bottom $37 for both!) you can also lounge all morning in. Since you DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE LUNCHES OR DO DROP OFF. ha (or this one)
12. The perfect time to upgrade your sheet game. Simple white sheets with a simple seam that comes in lots of colors.
13. Alexandre Birman bows are just the cutest. These espadrilles seem easy to throw on and feel great in. Love the red with navy, black, and white dresses and outfits.
14. The chicest woven bag that can hold everything but also looks refined enough for a dinner out.
Shop The Post