Thanksgiving is the best, right?
Family, friends, cooking, football, good wine, and the inevitable lounge afterward.
Though I know not every Thanksgiving is stress-free or drama-free, the thought of all those smiling faces gathered around tables gives me all the warm feels.
Do you dress up for Thanksgiving? I would say our family tends to be casual dressy, but I know plenty of dress codes are happening. I would say pants are off the table, because zips and buttons in the mid section are no friend to this holiday.
It is safe to say I want EVERY ONE of these as the prints and colors are giving me all the holiday vibes. So cheers to full tummys, happy tables, and the perfect dress for it all.
1. A white sweater dress always looks lux. Staud $185
2. I am OBSESSED with this dress by C/Meo $180
3. This Free People sweater dress is AMAZING. Also comes in other colors $168
4. A super chic velvet jumpsuit from J. Crew $148 (but 30% off today!)
5. I love a Fall Floral. Madewell $119
6. Leather and a ballet neckline by Bailey 44 $168
7. Love the print and classic silhouette of this Madewell $160
8. This print, color, length combo is perfection by Faithfull the Brand $168
9. A velvet wrap dress that looks so soft. $88
10. Veronica Beard makes the most flattering dresses $595
11. A classic sweater dress by Madewell. Comes in other colors $118
12. This is THE color right now and this Topshop dress looks comfy $68
13. The softest chambray dress. Perfect with high boots. Cloth & Stone $148
14. A little 70s vibe is perfect for the day. Endless Rose $95
15. A boho vibe in rich colors by Natalie Martin $210