I have always considered myself a gal of the Midwest. One that did not mind the winter and promised I would never complain. Well, I am no longer that girl.
It is only 45 degrees and I am already OVER IT.
Am I turning into an old lady? Perhaps, as dreams of being a snowbird dance in my head.
In the mean time I will be fireside and cozy and generally at home.
And while I would LOVE to hibernate with Netflix and Instacart, leaving the house is necessary. Ugh
At the very least there is a boot to make me smile and cozy in any situation.
From snowy school drop off to client meetings to cozy dinners out, good boots make the cold weather a bit better.
I would say a dressed up bootie, a flat boot, a cozy boot, and a tall boot are all necessary if you live anywhere near where you see snow ever. (But I know you warm weather lovelies are sporting all these as well!)
So I wanted to round up all the best in those categories in lots of price points for any budget.
Mid Height Heeled Booties
This is by far my favorite boot right now and I want ALL of these!
1. Dolce Vita $150 / 2. Sam Edelman $149 / 3. Valentino $1,245 / 4. J. Crew $248 / 5. Aquazzura $825 / 6. Madewell $198 / 7. Marni $1070 / 8. Sam Edelman $160
Makes any outfit instantly polished
1. Splendid $148 Obsessed! / 2. Jeffrey Campbell $144/ 3. Sam Edelman $149 / 4. Jeffrey Campbell $144 / 5. Rag & Bone $495 Own them and love them / 6. Madewell $198
Cold Weather & Snow
Cozy, but cute
1. Isabel Marant $695 Obsessed! / 2. The Fix $139 / 3. Moncler $480 / 4. J. Crew $208 (many colors) / 5. Sorel $160 / 6. Miu Miu $940 / 7. Sorel $120 / 8. Ganni $395
Flat Mid Height
Love the slouchy look with dresses especially.
1. Rebecca Minkoff $148 (other colors) / 2. Splendid $148 / 3. Ugg $140 (many colors) / 4. Isabel Marant $680 LOVE!
1. Dolce Vita $200 / 2. Free People $288 Obsessed! / 3. Blondo $150 / 4. Splendid $280 LOVE / 5. Stuart Weitzman $900 / 6. Isabel Marant $840 / 7. J. Crew $298/ 8. J. Crew $325