Hi Friends! How are you?
Nothing too new and exciting here. Besides the kids juggle and fun work projects, I am trying to enjoy the down time with Matt and the kids. We have been playing this game a lot (hilarious) and I have plans to tackle this recipe sometime soon (because cheddar).
Other than that, here are some current favorites that are making me happy.
1. Tons of complements on this new puffer (comes in navy too). And it is on sale!
2. These fresh white pair of kicks are making my outfits. (Make sure to get the right size! Check size chart)
3. YOU GUYS! These leggings from Old Navy are PERFECTION. I want all the colors! And on sale for basically free.
4. This sweet buffalo check runner is a great addition to my kitchen hallway. It comes in other colors and sizes as well.
5. As a girl that loathes an underwire, I am living in these bras from Target. Seamless and perfect under anything.
6. This magnetic chore chart has been a game changer for the kids. Stuck it right to the dishwasher for easy reading for the littles.
7. My Crazy Rich Asians obsession continues. I am binge listening to the next two in the series on Audible.
8. I am a sucker for a white sweater and this Topshop one is the perfect fit and price for the inevitable red wine spill. ha
9. Never in my life have I been a bath person, but as the days get chillier the more I craving them. I love this bubble bath with epson salt for tired muscles and a relaxing lavender scent. Mary loves it too!
Anything you are loving right now?
Post a Comment