I can currently hear the ice/snow/rain mix hitting the window as I write this. So while I would love to be writing about floral dresses and pastel sandals, those things seem too far in the distance to get excited about. sigh.
But I am not one to get pessimistic.
Springtime will come eventually, and if we can cannot wear all the fun things, we can at least surround ourselves with a few.
Floral prints, pastels, and greenery can be just as good for your home as they are for your Spring closet.
1. An unexpected printed pillow for your sofa
2. A pastel buffalo check rug, comes in many sizes
3. A great little sign for an entry or mud room
4. Love the patter on these bistro chairs
5. A succulent wreath that will last all season
6. A cool planter for a lonely corner
7. Beautiful floral dinner plates
8. Give me all the scallop bedding please
9. These pink wine glasses are screaming for Rosé
10. A sweet little floral painting
11. Pretty green tumblers to jazz up dinnertime
12. The cutest chip and dip platter there ever was
13. A live wall herb garden is genius!
14. I love the soft colors of this Anthro Rug