Now that school is in and there is a crispness to the air, Fall feels official. Not that there are no warm days ahead that will be fully enjoyed, but let's go all in to the new season shall we?
Chunky sweaters, soup bubbling on the stove, football, leaf piles.
I am excited.
And with a new season comes a new wish list of items that could be worn many times over.
2. Worship a cozy white sweater, also comes in other colors too.
3. This soft navy jacket comes in other colors and is 50% off.
4. I love these shirts and this stripe.
5. A rosie face mist to remind you of Summer.
6. Loving a fur ball moment. These are on sale and also come in black.
7. A pretty pink drape front jacket for under $100
8. Slippers for indoors and out.
9. Love the bow on this easy black jersey dress
10. A tunic like this, these leggings, and boots are my uniform in the fall. Comes in a bunch of colors.
12. A cozy cardi for a great price.
13. This chic skirt would look so pretty with #2.
14. The prettiest sweater in all the land.
15. Pumpkin shades feels fresh and fun. And under $60
16. If I had a Fall wedding, I would have loved to wear this. DIE