There are those pieces, those work horses in your closet, that make them worth every darn penny. You know which ones they are and some are looking a little sad. I know mine are, but those clothes are exactly what I need. Not the trendy top I wore once, the dress I love but is too short to handle kids with, or that jumpsuit that can only be worn for the most specific of occasions. So I am concentrating on those "going to wear to its death" pieces and not because they are not interesting or do not have details that feel fresh. But because they are easy to throw on, make a statement, and could be worn almost anywhere this Summer. Best part is I found all of these options at Nordstrom for under $200. Most way, way under that.
1. The one shoulder ruffle is definitely the top of the season. Love this blue color, also this stripe, and classic white.
2. Sweet little block heels that are not too high.
3. A light knit dress that would look just as good with sneaks as it would heels.
4. This top would no doubt get tons of play all Summer long. With shorts or jeans.
5. Stretchy, silky shorts to wear with any top you own.
6. A go to, high quality stripe tee dress is always a win
7. A fancy update to the classic slide you could get away with wearing to dinner. These are also classic.
8. This ruffle wrap skirt is a statement, but so easily paired with a tank or tee, then flats or heels depending on where you headed.
9. These capped toe espadrilles from Tory Burch are great dressed up or down.
10. A silky top is the easiest thing to grab for a night out. Just mix it up with what you wear on the bottom. Comes in other colors too. Don't forget this so you can ditch the strapless.
11. I lived in a cotton romper last year that is no longer available. This one would be a cute update.
12. Got to love a drawstring short and a simple stripe paired with a tee is an instant look.
13. I do not think I could be any more obsessed with this long dress.
14. Taking your lounge look to a higher level with this long sleeve tee.
15. A chambray dress that will always feel comfy.
16. Another top that would look great with pretty much anything on the bottom. Especially white jeans. (think I am into stripes? geez)
17. Nude sandals that go with everything in a comfy block heel.
Post a Comment