I was at the mall last week for the first time in awhile, solo at that. Which was, not going to lie, glorious. I wandered aimlessly at Sephora to stock up on some essentials and of course picked up some new things to try (obsessed with this). Tried on one million things at Zara (did not buy anything). Hit up Apple to get a new charging cord that would not split. And spent some serious time at Nordstrom, but ended up taking note of things I liked and looked at them online. Which is insane, right? Do you do that too? I like keeping my wish list all in one place where I can see it, then pulling the trigger from the comfort of my own home. ha And then it is fun to share with you, obviously. So here are my current loves that are sitting in their respective carts, that I wish would magically appear at my front door.
1. I did spot this dress on my Mall visit and it is the perfect weight. Something I would wear to its death come Spring.
2. I am having a love affair with Loeffler Randall right now. And these sweet sandals with gold stars would be so great with skinny jeans in the spring and flouncy dresses in the summer. (comes in other colors)
3. Not that leather strap watches have ever been out of style, but there seems to be more of of them after the metal watch craziness of the last few years. This black one is so chic.
4. J. Crew factory is having a site wide 50% off sale through the weekend. I would love these PJs and they always have good staples for kids.
5. Again, Loeffler Randall love affair. I think I have been looked at every single bootie on the internet and this one seems to be the magic pair. (also comes in in all black)
6. My top game is poor right now. Every time I put on jeans I do not have a lot of options staring back at me from the closet. I would like to bite the bullet and just order three of these silk shirts ($88!) and wear one every day. They also come in a slim version and lots of color options.
7. My Claire V clutch is always my go to for a night out and I would like another small option to grab that goes with everything. I love the mixed material of this Cuyana one that also comes in other colors. (this one would be fun too. And this)
8. I have lusted after a couple of these Serena & Lily stools for my closet, but this version is a lot more budget friendly and could be used in a million ways.