This time of year always has me concentrated more on staying in, hanging with the kids in sweats, and distracting myself from the winter cold (which we have a lot more of. ugh). My slow cooker is on full rotation, my one coffee has turned into two, and pajama days are happening way more often. Totally fine with it. In addition to those cozy days, here are my current favorites.
1. I have taken my Housewives fandom to a new level and started listening to the Bitch Sesh Podcast each week. The hosts (Casey Wilson from SNL and Happy Endings & Danielle Schneider who I do not know, but now love) are insanely funny talking all things Bravo and beyond. So when I am in my car for long stretches I feel like I am gabbing with girlfriends about Erika Jayne and Caroline Stansbury. Love it. (ps: podcasts are free if you have not tried one yet!)
2. My lips are constantly dry right now. This Avène Cold Cream Lip Balm is so dreamy. It is thick, cool, and actually softens them up.
3. This eye cream is a bit of an investment. But I have been using it for almost a year now and swear it works better than anything I have ever tried. It is also gentle, so no harsh redness.
4. I needed a good girly suspense book next and so far Truly, Madly, Guilty is proven to be just as good as the author's other book, Big Little Lies.
5. I am having love affair with these FRAME jeans. I swear they feel like your most comfortable leggings. So comfy, but slimming, and the perfect length.
6. On the my last plane ride I watched four episodes of Divorce with SJP. Have you watched it? It was surprisingly hilarious. It is on HBO on Demand.
7. It is most definitely red wine season and this Zinfandel is everything. Smooth, full bodied, but not a lot of tannins. It has also been easy to find. Heinous, Binny's, and beyond.
8. We just ordered this tile for our mudroom/laundry room and while I tortured myself with the decision, I have loved this style for so long I figure I will for a long to come. Natural wood lockers with brass hardware are next.
9. These Brain Flakes are a great alternative to legos if your kids need extra indoor activities. I even brought a bag of them with on our trip, which I was grateful for and they took up no space. (this is also helping with cabin fever. Oh and this)
Happy Weekend loves.
Post a Comment