Happy Weekend! Is your home in full holiday swing? The snow here has made it feel so much more like the season. But, I really prefer staying inside and enjoying the view from the fire with a hot cup of coffee. You too? Here are some ways to keep you or your loved ones cozy, which is my favorite during these colder months.
1. Love this classic sleep shirt in a chic stripe.
2. A cashmere scarf that could not feel more luxurious.
3. The sweetest slippers.
4. A comfy pair of sneaks for that quick coffee run.
5. How cute are these polka dot jams?
6. Shearling Birks make the best slippers.
7. Apple TV to entertain everyone in your house all day. (love those snuggly days)
8. Fingerless long gloves to feel extra cool and sport with your favorite leather jacket.
9. A hilarious book you will not want to put down. Seriously, loved it.
10. And a grandpa cardigan, because you know that is really want you want to wear all day at home.
Other gift guides:
I hope you have the best weekend and get to do something festive! I hope I will see many of you at Holly Ball!