Trying a new product or stocking up on a favorite is always a winner under the tree. And frankly I always love to check out new products around the holidays. A little santa gift to myself to indulge a bit. Here are some options that anyone would love.
1. A luxurious and fun cosmetic case that will make her smile.
2. Apparently this powder is what keeps Elle McPherson looking the same as she did in her 20s. Sold. At that price it better, but I am intrigued.
3. Enough hair ties to last all year round and then some.
4. A silk pillow case to combat wrinkles and add some luxury to her bed.
5. A pretty sleep mask. I swear by mine.
6. A 4 pack of the best balm out there in tints and flavors. Dying to try the coconut!
7. These two products have been written up to death lately. Apparently they can help you sleep better and fall asleep faster. Great for that stressed friend of yours.
8. The best stocking stuffer ever. Literally makes your feet the softest you have ever experienced.
9. The classic She Uemera eyelash curler that will never not make someones day.
Also check out the "I Need A New..." guide as well.