Though the temperatures say differently, Fall is here. With sweaters pilled and shirts with spots (honestly, why does everything have a stain on it?!), an update of last year's basics that were worn to their death is in need. I pulled a bunch of pieces for a friend while doing a closet refresh and loved all of these. The perfect additions that you can wear every day, week, and month until it is time to break out the shorts and flips again.
1. I love the soft feel of this Blue Corduroy Blazer, the color is so great, but it also comes in neutrals.
2. This really is the perfect shirt by Cloth & Stone. It also comes in a pretty coral.
3. A perfect Pointy Toe Flat, that is not too pointy.
4. I live in this dress at home. Sweatshirt dress
5. LOVE this J. Crew Stripe Turtleneck Sweater
6. A little edge to go with your morning coffee. Faux Leather knit cardigan
7. This Nars Velvet Matt Lipstick Pencil in Dragon Girl is such a go to. A foolproof red that looks great on everyone. And you can layer it for just a stain or full blown vamp.
8. These Rails plaid shirts are so soft, machine washable, and a great update to the flannel.
9. The updated skin pant from J. Crew everyone is raving about.
10. A cozy Shawl Open Collar Cardigan that comes in a few colors.
11. A Stripe sweater dress that can be worn day or night.
12. A little investment in a J.Crew T-Shirt Cashmere Sweater will go a long way.
I also love these Tights and these Leggings. Staples for under dresses, tunics, and long sweaters all winter long.
Happy Weekend friends!
Post a Comment