The one piece wonder.
How great does it feel to put on just one article of clothing that instantly makes you feel chic regardless if you are going to the grocery store or the fanciest restaurant? After sporting a fab DVF version (similar options here) that I shared on Instagram last weekend, I wanted to round up all the best jumpsuits and rompers for every occasion.
First, here are some daytime jumpsuits that are comfy, but keep it pulled together...
1. This Mara Hoffman is made in a crepe that could go to day to night.
2. I want to live in this Coolchange printed one.
3. Everything Wildfox does is comfy and this looks perfect.
4. This BB Dakota one has an open back for warm summer days.
Breezy daytime rompers that kind of feel like pajamas, but look so much more dressed up...
1. LOVE this oxford Caroline Constas that could easy be worn into the evening.
2. A pretty print from Soft Joie.
3. DVF really knows her one pieces and I love the tassel.
4. This Splendid looks like two pieces, but just kidding it is one. ha
A nighttime jumpsuit will always bring on the compliments and is so flattering...
1. This Ali & Joe is not too fitted with a silky feel. (also comes in taupe)
2. This J. Crew jumpsuit could be worn with a blazer for work, then jeweled up for nighttime.
3. This long sleeve one from Asos has such a great 70s vibe.
4. This is very similar to the DVF I wore, but in a halter style.
A flirty romper makes wearing something short a little less involved...
1. I love a white peplum and this Asos has a sweet tie in the back too.
2. Combining three of of the biggest trends: Romper, Off the Shoulder, and Black Floral. Parker
3. Love this playful print from Parker.
4. Even the over thirty can get away with a little open back action. Club Monaco
And another huge trend right now is culottes. Have you tried them? These versions are convincing me that it is doable and not a big investment at low prices...
1. This Asos pink number is giving me Alicia Viklander vibes.
2. I love this sweet bird print from Warehouse.
3. This silhouette is universally flattering and in a classic black it is great. Asks
Post a Comment