Every girl loves a product. Whether it is to stock up on something she already loves or try something new, giving a gift that makes someone feel pampered works every time. Here are some ideas...
For the girl that loves a cult classic and is dying to try the best...
1. Giant bottle of the most luxurious lotion by Kiehl's.
2. She used to mix this up by hand for Kate Moss, now you can use it too. Charlotte Tilbury
3. Arguably one of the most talked about masks out there by GlamGlow
4. The magic potion that Cate Blanchet swears by. SK-II
5. The big bottle of every one's favorite moisturizer by Clinique.
For the girl who always has the new iPhone...
Left: A high tech toothbrush that cleans like no other and whitens your smile. Issa
Right: Every girl needs a Clarisonic, it is life changing.
For the girl who loves a blow out, but can't always make it to the salon...
Left: Get Jennifer Anniston hair with these products by Living Proof.
Right: Everything she needs for the perfect blow out at home by DryBar.
For the girl who could play with make up for hours...
1. An essential kit filled with industry expert favorites at Violet Grey
2. Clutch friendly mini lip glosses by Laura Mercier
3. The perfect size little kit in a color palette that looks good on everyone by Bobbi Brown
For the girl who is always traveling...
Left: Little bottles of the best sun protection that has nothing scary in it. Coola
Right: TSA friendly sizes that can get her through an entire trip by Violet Grey
For the girl that lives in the cold and needs something to brighten her skin and her mood..
1. For dry hands and lips all winter long by Kiehl's
2. A sampling of masks from one of the best French beauty lines, Caudalie
3. A beautifully packaged set of two different masks in individual pods by Glossier
Check out the other guides:
Post a Comment