I know, I know. Christmas is a dirty word when we are still not even to Halloween. But, when you consider how long some gifts take to get, it is not a bad time to get going on your orders. Who doesn't love a monogram or something special with the thought of those you love incorporated? Hint to men, the ladies love it! Feel free to just forward to your hubs, ladies.
First, something that you can wear forever...
1. Thea makes things rings as custom as you would like. Starting at $600
2. Your name and a diamond necklace. Perfect. $148
3. Real diamonds and the ring comes in yellow gold and silver too. $330
4. This bracelet comes in other metals and has a great shape. $179
5. Incorporate an initial, monogram, and a name in one necklace. $390
6. Gold initial earrings. So cool. $196
7. I worship the asymmetry of this three initial necklace. $360
8. A bracelet to remind you of a special place. Your home, your wedding venue, your childhood home $149
9. Your three names, your kids' names, family names, lots of options for this. $150
10. This ring would be a great little stacker or delicate all on its own. $89
11. An elegant little rose gold number. $98
12. I have one of these with my two kids' names on it. $100
13. Love this sweet little love gesture with a couples' initials. $135
Put a stamp on your bag game...
1. The original Claire V. oversized clutch looks amaze with a monogram. $339
2. A big tote that comes in other colors. I have long loved this one. $139
3. This Cambridge satchel can be a crossbody too. $310
4. A slouchy tote that comes in a ton of colors. $398
5. A zip wallet that could almost be a clutch. $245
6. You can completely customize this weekend bag. Even comes in a cute buffalo check. $298
For the home and beyond...
1. Custom pillows in a classic greek key. Love $45
2. A turkish towel for beach or bath. $34
3. This copper ice bucket doubles as a beautiful vase. $129
4. A jewelry roll is a travel essential. Love the seersucker $49
5. A monogram can be added to this nightshirt. Total classic. $68
6. Love a catch all. $154
7. Custom dinner napkins make any dinner party extra special. $54
8. This glass bowl can be customized with any monogram style. $49
9. This scarf can be made for adults or kids in many different colors.
10. Your favorite yogi will swoon for this mat. $45
And for the kiddies...
1. Obsessed with these custom family watercolors that you can have framed, then use for products like stationary and iPhone cases.
2. A sweet custom book for your little one. $34
3. Already got my order in for these cute Christmas PJs. $19
4. My favorite custom store (check out the entire site) has lots of melamine plate options to make meal time more fun. $26
5. Love this modern update on the wooden puzzle. $30
6. A small family company that makes the best hats and sweaters.
7. How cute are these custom dolls?
8. Maybe if they hear their name in the book, they will go to bed right away? $34
I want everything.