While I never admit to the end of Summer, even after school has started and the pool is closed. I have to say that this year it is feeling a bit too much of a reality with the Fall like temperatures in flippin AUGUST. I wore a full blown jacket yesterday.
And while I am already mourning pool time and al fresco dining, like every other woman on the planet I do get excited for chunky sweaters, jeans without breaking a sweat, and a new crop of Fall shoes. Whether it is the back to school mentality (even if you know absolutely no one going back to it), or just that switch to the shortest, sweetest season there is, Fall gets everyone excited for shiny new things in the closet.
So I rounded up some of the coming season's best pairs to embrace the colder temperatures, everything pumpkin flavored, and let's admit it, leggings.
1. These are a classic and come in extended calf (which I need!) J. Crew $328 (other colors)
2. Great shape and price for theseTreasure & Bond $119
3. Such a sucker for a pale pink ballet flat J. Crew $125 (other colors)
4. Slide on mules are back. Missed them J. Crew $158 (other colors)
5. These would look great with skinny jeans Dolce Vita $130
6. These booties are so flattering Nine West $118 (other colors)
7. The sweetest little flats Ted Baker $90
8. Love the color combo Nike $85 (other colors)
9. So comfy and love anything menswear inspired Gentle Souls $149
10. The cut out of these pumps is so pretty Louise et Cie $119 (other colors)
11. The gold detail on these boots is killer BCBG $425
12. My favorite booty style for Fall Kate Spade $358
13. The green is so fun New Balance $79 (other colors)