With an upcoming birthday, the question is always "what do you want?" I used to be able to rattle off a list of things I was coveting and hoping would be gifted, but these days it is harder. It might be that as you get older you become more satisfied with your current world and the things already in it. I also find that experiences are much more prized these days (dinner out, a facial, pilates class, weekend away). Time is limited and the kids make certain activities I could do on a whim much harder. So if you are thinking of giving me anything, those experiences I listed would be great. And even though it was a bit harder, I of course still found plenty that would be fun to open for my 34th.
1. Love this Italian shoe company doing things right. M. Geni $198 (7.5)
2. A sweet little ring by Gorjana $55 (6)
3. Hello sweet Chloe that is on sale $1268
4. This blush coat would be so great for Fall Calvin Klein $149 (s)
5. Puma Golf Shoes $69 to improve my game hopefully! (7.5)
6. In need of a classic denim jacket J. Crew $129 (s)
7. A camel Valentino would be a dream $2495
8. These Stuart Weitzman boots are a classic and on sale! $399 (7.5)
9. Love the offset of this initial necklace $360 (M-T-M)
10. Been dying to try this Mario Badescu duo and it is in the Nordstrom Sale $39
11. This Parker dress would be fun for some upcoming trips $179 (4) on sale
Cases of wine are always welcome and enjoyed thoroughly, too.
If only I could be so lucky!