Sun is out, the grill is warming up, the rosé is on ice, and your friends are arriving. It is time for a party and this is how I would love to set it up.
1. Recently picked these out at Target. Makes it easy to buy for a big crowd at $1.50 each!
2. You would use these rattan chargers forever and they go with everything. World Market $14 for 4
3. Simple, but pretty napkins West Elm $24 for 4
4. Break proof and $2 each. Amazing. Sur La Table
5. These acrylic glasses are a game changer Crate & Barrel $5
6. Been eyeing this for some time West Elm $39
7. A beachy/boho pitcher Anthropologie $88
8. A unique cheese platter. Love the wood. OKL $59
9. Burgers and Brats would get fancy on this tray. Furbish $45
10. Instead of floors, fill this basket with citrus for a centerpiece. Crate & Barrel $19
11. This Lagunitas Sumpin' Sumpin' has been a staple this summer.
12. three of these down a table would look perfect. OKL $59
13. A chic Bocce set that you can also take to your friends. Serena & Lily $149
14. Mix this coconut tequila with club soda and fresh lime and you are in heaven.
15. Your backyard turns into the best patio bistro in town with these. OKL $89
16. This would look so great hanging from a tree in the back. OKL $150
17. Would love these around a fire pit. And easy to bring inside. Serena & Lily $263
18. an obvious investment, but I love the modern look of this fire pit. Pottery Barn $2,999
19. Classic little Adirondacks for the kiddies. $78