Happy Monday loves. Monday is the worst, so I hope yours is going ok. I was doing some shopping around for a client and thought I would share the sweater dresses I found for her. Honestly, a sweater dress is the easiest things to throw on in the Fall. Add tights and boots, possibly a belt and you are so set for a day when leggings just will not do.
1. A classic knit dress from Asos $22
2. Not really knit, but I can vouch that I wear this dress all Fall. Asos $15
3. This is such a pretty pink and the lace underlay is very girlie. Free People $128
4. White is so classic and flattering. Free People $105
5. A cable knit that fits close to the body would be great. Nordstrom $78
6. The leather seaming on this knit dress gives is little edge, but the silhouette keeps it sweet. Nordstrom $135
Hope this makes your Monday a little better.
Post a Comment