Thank you so much to everyone for all the positive response to the new Styling Services. Helping all of you be happy shoppers and gorgeously dressed gives me more satisfaction than you know. Keep the emails coming (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
As I start to assess my own closet for the coming season, it is nice to see my old fav orites hanging in there ready to be worn. In Fall and Winter I tend to wear a bit of uniform, switched up by a few trendier pieces of the moment. Here is what I gravitate towards Fall after Fall.
1. A long plaid shirt that can be worn tucked into super flared jeans or as a tunic over skinny jeans is such a mainstay for me. Madewell $74
2. Moto boots are an investment piece, but mine have lasted for three years and I still wear them every other day once the weather gets cool. Jimmy Choo $1150
3. A Burberry trench is such an investment piece that you can feel confident will last season after season. This is on sale $798
4. I have this Asos sweater dress in a few colors and will be ordering more this year. At $24 (on sale) you cannot go wrong.
5. I raved about these leggings last year and they still are the best I have found. Spanx $68
6. Lightweight sweaters that can be layered over tees, under blazers, and are soft enough for snuggling on the couch with the kids from J. Crew. Other colors available. $79
7. I buy these J. Crew vintage cotton tees in bulk. They come in so many colors and are on sale right now. $24
8. Minnetonka moccasins feel like slippers and go with everything. $42
9. This is the updated version of the Alexander Wang crossbody bag I bought a few years ago. Fall always makes me go a little edgier. $795
What you your Fall essentials?