Blah, Monday is so lame. So in an effort to make it better, let's looks at some diamonds. I have my radar on some delicate diamond rings as I like something small and femme on my right hand, there was one on my bday wish list. I kind of like them alone, but by starting a little collection you can get a finger party going pretty fast.
A pretty solo diamond ring is kind of the best, but I like stacking as well. I even mismatched my engagement ring and bands in different metals and styles and I love it. Obviously at any price point diamonds are an investment, so just pick something classic that you can wear forever.
The good news is there are some fantastic styles of diamond rings under $550 that would be so pretty added into your other rings or solo. A lot of people think diamonds are always in the thousands, but as you can see below, there are some seriously gorgeous pieces that are a great addition to your wish list.
1. This double diamond ring is so chic. $460
2. Gorgeous update to the eternity band. $534
3. Obsessed with this love knot ring. $506
4. A classic eternity band $395
5. This ring resembles a crown is just so cool $315
6. A cross ring would be fun in a stack $375
7. A mini evil eye ring. Love it so much $465
8. go straight for the stack with Jennifer Meyer $525
9. This braided diamond band is genius. $350
10. Another pretty eternity band $498
11. The filigree on this gold band gives it a vintage feel $250
12. This arrow ring is modern and fun $390
13. So simple, yet so gorgeous. Gabriela Artigas $264
14. This rose gold ring would be perfect solo. $495
15. A cluster of diamonds is always better. Jennifer Meyer $500
Monday just got way better, right?