While the polar vortex is glorious and all, getting to the desert can not come soon enough. I have been focused on getting the kids there alive and clothed, so my wardrobe has not been thought of much. While I always pack as light as possible, I have to even more so when half my suitcase is filled with the babes' stuff. Besides a couple of lounge around outfits and my usual make up essentials, this is what I am packing for our trip this week.
1. This striped Alice + Olivia dress is my latest purchase, it fits and flatters so well. They are out of most sizes, this one is similar and on sale.
2. I have had a bad experience with spray tans, but I so want to be tan all the time. I swear this Jergens natural glow works great and has spf. A bonus I love.
3. A cashmere scarf is a splurge, but an oversized one for the plane that can then be used as a wrap pulls double duty. Barney's on sale! $179
4. This botanical print bikini from J. Crew is SO sweet.
5. A printed maxi is a go to for cover ups. 9seed $115
6. Leopard has become a neutral to me, which I never thought would be possible. This is my go to clutch and I will wear it with everything. Even with prints it works. Claire V. $275
7. No doubt these Jimmy Choo wedges are pricey, but my pair has lasted many years and can be worn with everything. The perfect vacation shoe.
8. The yellow Parker dress that I got on the last Shopbop sale sold out, but this Dolce Vita is also a sweet shade of sunshine in a great texture.
9. It is nice to have something that can be dressed up or down. I also love an eyelet when it is warm.
10. I try to just bring one or two pieces and wear my every day items on the plane to save space. This tassel necklace is very similar to a vintage one I am bringing that I can wear with everything. Rosena Sammi $55
Headed anywhere fun to escape this madness of winter?
Post a Comment