My better half is off for eight days away for business, some of which includes some time in glittery Vegas. While I am home tending to the fam, I am hoping he wins some molla and is feeling extra generous. Maybe enough to come home with a seriously great gift. In case this happens, here are some ideas. A girl can dream...
1. A big Gucci tote
2. Who doesn't covet a classic Burberry trench?
3. Because you love me. In French. Jennifer Meyer
4. A gorgeous diamond bar necklace by Gabriella Artigas
5. Because a Cartier Love bracelet is always on the list.
6. These Christian Louboutin nude mary janes are classic and flattering.
7. In need of a new pair of black flats. Why not these Ferragamo numbers?
8. You know they carry Celine at Barney's, right?
9. Loving these Jimmy Choo sandals.
10. A Givenchy in cobalt would be kind of my dream.
11. Chanel, Chanel, Chanel. Always.
12. Casadei makes such killer heels.
13. These would be great for pretty much everything. Casadei
14. A delicate Jennifer Meyer sapphire ring.
15. A black YSL tote would be a nice addition.
And just for fun, since I will probably not be out of warm sweaters and leggings while he is gone, here are some dresses I would want to bring if I was hitting the tables with him.
From Left: UNIF $125 (loving a crop right now), Bec & Bridge $250 (this dress is h.o.t.), David Lerner $255 (flattering with a cut out back), Parker $187 (glitzy sequins on sale)
I just realized these are all black, white, and nude. Clearly, I am in a neutral state of mind. So chic with statement heels and a punch of color in a cuff or clutch.
Most importantly today, I want to thank everyone for their support of my post yesterday. It was a little scary to open up that much, but once again I have the best readers whose feedback made it so worth it. Love you all.
Hope you have a lucky weekend.
Get excited for the Oscars on Sunday.