Wouldn't life be grand if we could have everything we wished for? I am not asking for much, oh just a few little things....ha
1. This striped camera strap is something I actually need pretty darn badly. ($21)
2. It is time for an upgrade and I love this white/gold version they are making now.
3. Garance Dore, one of my favorite bloggers, is now selling prints of her illustrations. This one is so chic. ($40)
4. A classic flat by Salvatore Ferragamo ($450)
5. So in love with this delicate Jacquie Aiche ring ($125)
6. This is another necessity as I wear them every night. Mary Green ($26)
7. I love this Kiehl's shampoo and it would be perfect in my stocking. hint hint ($26)
8. My bottle of this organic Argan Oil from Josie Maran is empty. It is my favorite moisturizer of the moment. ($48)
9. I tried on this coat at J. Crew and the cut is so flattering and modern. I do not have a cocoon coat or one in camel for that matter. ($350)
10. These Serena & Lily chairs have been on my mind all year. I believe in gifting yourself too, so I went for it on Cyber Monday. Ahhhh! ($225)
Here's to wishing!
Check out my other gift ideas for everyone on your list here.
Post a Comment