I always feel myself gravitating towards blue stripes in the summer. There is something so "I am headed to the Hamptons" about anything that is printed this way. Note: Never been to the Hamptons. But I bet a lot of these girls have or may be headed there right now.
Fresh and classic, right? I know you may be afraid of horizontal stripes, but I swear if worn the right way they are actually super flattering. Take it from me, who is wearing a lot of them and has a basketball under her dress.
1. Gap slouchy sweater $44
2. Flattering dress from Anthropologie $78
3. Silky chevron dress by Tbags $171
4. Love this breezy Joie dress $268
5. Cute one piece from Kushcush $165
6. Polished striped skirt by Zara $59
7. Easy dress from Heidi Merrick $437
8. Beachy tunic from J. Crew $78
9. Bold striped button down from Anthropologie $198
10. Comfy espadrilles from Kirna Zabete $78
11. Soft shirt from Gap $37
12. Madewell skirt to wear with anything $49