As we have seen on some of our favorite leading ladies, going sheer can be done tastefully.
Jennifer may be pushing the boundaries a bit, but it still works. Going sheer is a great way to layer in the warmer months and a fun way to be a bit daring without actually showing much skin.
Staples in my closet include a ton of sheer tanks, tees and blouses that are layered with something light underneath, a lacy bralet, or a bold colored one.
|Two on left are Top Secret, bralet on left is The Lake & Stars|
1. DKNY stretch silk crepe de chine blouse Net-A-Porter $185
2. Sheer knit top from Forever 21 $15
3. Solstice print pink maxi skirt Topshop $100
4. Elisabeth and James Trish sheer shoulder dress at CUSP $395
5. Sheer boyfriend dress shirt Calvin Klein $40
6. Beyond Vintage sheer V-neck blouse at CUSP $180
8. Jay Godfrey Santorini cape-sleeve dress at CUSP $265
9. Halston Heritage pleated chiffon dress Net-A-Porter $455
10. Pink sheer scallop beaded crop vest Topshop $76
11. Alice & Olivia Cassie sheer-stripe cardigan CUSP $275
12. Sheer camel shirt from Victoria's Secret $39
13. Maddie dress by Goldie Topshop $96