Long pleated maxi skirts and vintage-inspired jewelry at a steal sounds like the perfect summer look. Best part of these comfortable, soft skirts is that you can pair with your favorite cotton tank or tee so you always feel at ease. Whether real vintage or remakes, like those below, wearing an accessory that feels like it has a story is always fun.
1. Long pleated skirt in rust by Tibi at Shopbop $297
2. Linked swirl earring by Topshop $10
3. Maxi Desert skirt by Rag & Bone $495
4. Shannon printed maxi skirt by Alice & Olivia at Net-a-Porter $485
5. Bell engraved drop earrings by Topshop $15
6. Chiffon pleated maxi skirt from ASOS $94
7. Snake stretch bracelet by Topshop $28
8. Rectangle stretch cuff by Topshop $25
9. Slinky segment metal rope by Topshop $30
10. Long skirt by Zara $89
I am obsessed with the Alice & Olivia and am thinking that it has to join my wardrobe. It is what made me want to shop this look today. It would be so perfect with the Topshop cuff, white tank, and Capri sandals. Which one is your favorite?
I'm absolutely in love with #6 and #10! I'm heading to South Carolina in about a week...I'm thinking one of these skirts needs to be packed in my suit case. Lovely!ReplyDelete