Happy New Year!
The holidays have closed and the come down is real, so hopefully you are taking care of yourselves. Which could be basking in the joy that was the last couple months or possibly shaking the anxiety of it all or maybe both. ha
I am not one for resolutions. In years past I have mostly tried to add things into my year instead of taking them out. This year I may be on a bit more of a minimalist kick coming into 2020. Trying to get rid of the junk in my closet, the junk in my pantry, and the junk in my beauty products. Nothing drastic as I cherish Doritos and Pantene too much, but at least in a few ways to sort of clean up my act and those of my family.
Clean beauty is now so mainstream that it is so much easier to make a few different choices and have a real impact on your exposure to toxins (pssst: I only minimally know what I am talking about, so take all this with a grain of she-is-not-doctor).
Doing the research on what is "clean" and what is not is not only a drag it is real work. I found the app Healthy Living though and it is genius. You can scan the barcode or type in the name of any beauty or personal care product and it will rate it for you. The ratings include allergy, cancer, and developmental concerns. I look mostly at the cancer and developmental to make decisions on things I will buy again or try, but it is nice to have the whole picture.
Now let's be clear, I am still using things that are not on the clean list all the time. But I have found some really great options that are clean that I think are the same or even better than my former dirty dog stand bys.
Here are the products that I switched to and have been using (or bonus was already using and are clean!) that I am feeling great about using on myself and my kids.
1. My skin is DRRRYYYY in the winter. I am on my second bottle of this body lotion and it is legit.
2. I love these body washes, especially the Calm Down one. There is a different scent for what you are feeling or want to feel, which is fun.
3. This Jason Body Wash is so great for myself and the kids. It gets nice a foamy and the coconut smell makes me feel like I am on vacation.
4. I have been a Honest fan since my kids were babies and the body wash/shampoo and conditioner is still the one I go back to every time.
5. Now that I am a bath person (what?!) a solid bath soak is now my favorite indulgence and this Martini one is crazy relaxing.
6. You guys, I am not giving up regular deodorant. I tried, I really did, but I cannot do it. But when I am not going to sweat a bunch, I put on this natural one with a pretty scent.
7. This Simple Micellar Water is the best make up remover. So gentle and lasts forever. I use it as a face cleanser when I am feeling lazy too.
8. Good ole Bareminerals is the best way to even out skin in my opinion. And it has SPF which is hard to do with something clean.
9. Glossier products are generally all clean and I love them, but if I had to choose one it is the concealer. For under $20 it is the best beauty buy there is
10. I know I have posted this serum a billion times, but really I love it. The smell, the consistency, and the results are amazing. I use it every morning
11. Thank goodness Cerave products make the cut as I swear the foaming cleanser and lotion is what my skin loves best and what I slather on especially during break outs
Any clean products you are loving? You know I want to try them!
Shop the Post
This is a great article with lots of informative resources. I appreciate your work this is really helpful for everyone.Check out our website Label Printer for more SCOPE LINK PTY LTD related info!ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
After going through your contents I realize that this is the best of my knowledge as it provides the best information and suggestions. This is very helpful and share worthy. If you are looking for the best Philip Kingsley then visit On Sale Now. Keep sharing more.ReplyDelete
Hi there to everyone, the contents present at this web page are actually amazing for people knowledge, well, you can also visit 5econds for more 5econds related information and knowledge. Keep up the good work.ReplyDelete
I impressed, I need to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the difficulty is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about. I’m very pleased that I stumbled across this in my seek for one thing regarding this. Reusable Surgical disposable face masksReplyDelete
my skin is ful of many types pimples and not any body wash suitable for my skin any one guide please how to find natural body wash?ReplyDelete
This may be the proper weblog for desires to find out about this topic. You know so much its virtually challenging to argue along (not too I really would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin for a topic thats been revealed for some time. Excellent stuff, just great! 먹튀검사ReplyDelete
These breeds usually also require more grooming to keep them looking their best. hair removerReplyDelete
3 litres de graisse liposuccionReplyDelete
solution pour septum devie en TunisieReplyDelete
Chirurgie esthetique Maroc prixReplyDelete
I am facing alot of problem related to hair, like my hair looks always dry and i know this will happened due to the dandruff, so will you share something like anti dandruff shampoo ?ReplyDelete
traitement cicatrices tunisieReplyDelete
lifting fesses tunisieReplyDelete
I saw your article well. You seem to enjoy 토토사이트추천 for some reason. We can help you enjoy more fun. Welcome anytime :-)ReplyDelete